The Hecate Cabin (20) is the cabin that houses the children/legacies of Hecate/Trivia, Greek/Roman goddess of magic, witchcraft, the mist, crossroads, and trivial knowledge.
Claiming and cabin
Claiming: When Hecate/Trivia claims her children, two crossed torches appears over the child's head.
Building: The cabin itself is made up of enchanted stones that are all carved with magic writing that makes it so that if one were to drop one of them, the stone would either explode, or turn anyone within a half-mile radius into a tree.
Furniture: On the inside, the beds are carved with runes of protection, it is lit up via floating/glowing crystals, and there is also a crossroad in the cabin. The crossroad points to the bedrooms, and the other rooms the other rooms are the laundry room, witch room (where the children do/test spells), boy's bathroom and the girl's bathroom. It is a big cabin.
Head counselor: Lou Ellen Blackstone
Lieutenant counselor: Amy Kent
Greek members: Tori Salem, Audlin Max, Busu-Mic Mihai Ionut, Mirabelle Rey, Mackenzie Blackthorne, Rocabella Navarro, Beatrice Hall, Ariella Zylin, Ophelia Key, Ajax Reed, Kainten Tahoe, Medea Nightpelt, Morgana Rune, Octavia Baker, Randy Martin (legacy of Kronos),
Roman members: Aiyana Throndsen, Anthony Baker, Madison and Guadalupe Miguel
Deceased members: Lauren George (formerly, head counselor), TJ Martin (formerly, lieutenant counselor), Kainten Tahoe(Dead in the first place because he's an Einherjar)
Legacy members: Romana Richardson, Tallulah Throndsen, Kainten Tahoe
Powers and traits
1. Children of Hecate have the power of mystiokinesis, or the ability to manipulate magical energy. They do this by saying Ancient Greek or Latin phrases.
2. Children of Hecate have the power to invent their own spells, just by visualizing what they want the spell to do, and by making their own incantation.
3. Children of Hecate also have the power of telekinesis, or the power to move objects by thought alone.
4. Children of Hecate are able to make an animal become their familiar (pet/spirit animal), which they can summon and communicate with, to act as their guide, pet, friend, and even conscience, if needed. The familiar will appear during a battle, even if they weren't summoned.
5. Children of Hecate have the innate ability to manipulate the Mist (the magical veil which separates the magical world from the mortal world).
6. Children of Hecate can create anything from the Mist, which are called "Mistforms".
12. Children of Hecate can sometimes have umbrakinesis (shadow manipulation).
13. Children of Hecate sometimes have the power of necromancy (manipulating the dead), since their mother is associated with it.
14. Children of Hecate can Shadow Travel, though they can't jump as far as children of Hades. (Of the few children of Hecate that Shadow Travel, they don't get physically drained and exhausted if they do it at night no matter how long or far the jump. However, if they Shadow Travel during the day they can get tired like most demigods who Shadow Travel at any time.)
15. Children of Hecate can communicate with crows, ravens, dragons, snakes and owls. These are creatures of darkness and are sacred to Hecate.
16. Children of Hecate are expert craftsmen they make necklaces and they enchant them and they enchant bows, swords and spears.
17. Sometimes Hecate's kids have Charmspeak it is a rare power and it drains them a lot rare/blessing
18. Children of Hecate have the ability to fire an intense beam of magical energy which will burn anything it touches. The ability can also be focused into small magical bullets, which have better range but are less damaging than a beam.
19. Children of Hecate have the ability to use magic to electrically charge something made of metal for a short time.
20. Children of Hecate are able to create a protective dome of magical energy around them for a short time.
21. Children of Hecate are able to become ethereal in form for a short time, which temporarily causes all attacks to go through them. In this state, they cannot attack an opponent and if they do their ethereal state will dissipate instantly.
22. Children of Hecate can conjure spells to teleport themselves and allies. The further the distance, the more energy drained.
23. Children of Hecate can cast a levitation spell on themselves for a short time which will allow them to fly, the longer they levitate the more power it drains. The sell can also be used items and enemies.
24 Children of Hecate are able to use some healing spells to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major wounds. Fatal wounds cannot be healed.
25. Children of Hecate have the ability to create new spells, whether they were trained, self-taught or devised the spell on the fly. The spells can be minor, such as locating, summoning animals, divination or controlling emotions. Or they can be more advanced and powerful such as controlling the elements, pure magical energy, necromancy, curses and summoning monsters or magical guardians. Spells cannot be overly powerful or controlling. The more complex and powerful the spell, the more energy it drains from the user.
26. Children of Hecate have the ability to focus all their magical abilities into transforming themselves into any living being, or even a being of their own imagination. This power is, in essence, the ability to shape-shift into anything the user can imagine. The user can transform into another human, an animal, a monster, or anything in between. The transformation can last as long as the user wishes it to, but the longer they hold their form the more it drains them. They cannot cast any spells while the transformation is in place and they cannot transform into anything overly powerful. (Like a rabbit that can make people’s heads explode with a thought. ) The form they shift into cannot be larger than 2 to 3 times the human size of the user, and after the user resumes their regular form they are severely drained. Unable to move from exhaustion and they could possibly faint. This power can only be used once in a fight.
27. Children of Hecate have a magical ball that whenever it hits somebody, that person turns into a pig. The ball is called a pig ball.
28. children of hecate have a very rare ability to mirror the magic used by other demigods, for example if a child of Hermes magically unlocks something, the child of hecate could use that ability, but only once then they lose the knowledge. the only demigod known to have this ability is Ajax Reed
- Children of Hecate are very mysterious and don't give much away, unless you are very close to them.
- Children of Hecate love fighting the Circe cabin for magic items
- When angry the children of Hecate's hair might turn red much like Hecate's does when she is angry
- Children of Hecate are very friendly to everyone but Circe's Children.
- Children of Hecate are innate alchemists and make great potions.
- Children of Hecate tend to get more powerful at midnight when darkness is the strongest
- Children of Hecate are innately stronger at night
- Children of Hecate tend to have 360-degree vision like an owl (but aren't able to turn their heads in a 360 rotation).
- Children of Hecate also tend to have night vision
- Children of Hecate have an innate knowledge of trivial information.
- Children of Hecate can enter and leave the Underworld as they please, as Hecate is associated with the Underworld.
- Children of Hecate are able to communicate with the dead to gather information
- Children of Hecate are very convincing liars
- Children of Hecate tend to have a big heart they don't express to others